Content

Apr 25, 2016

Bunnies and More Bunnies

Little bunnies.  I cannot stop making them. I am almost producing little crochet bunnies as abundantly as the real live ones reproduce in my backyard. And while the real ones can be cute I don't think they're nearly as cute as these, not to mention the fact that mine are not making a nuisance of themselves in my gardens!


It all started with a blog I stumbled upon, Crochet Object. Mo (Moran), the very talented designer/author of the blog posted about her Angie bunnies. And once I saw them I was smitten. It was love at first sight. For more than a week I kept going back and looking at the bunny until finally I couldn't resist any longer and purchased the pattern through her Etsy Shop.

To read more please go to my new blog...

5 comments:

  1. Awww, LINDA! They are the cutest, loveliest things. I too adore them. I wish we were neighbors, ha ha ha.

    I'm so glad you posted this. It made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To make your day at 6:47 in the morning is quite something! Ha Ha!!

    You can see how smitten I have been with this sweet pattern. My mind just goes and goes thinking about making another and another and another! If only I felt that way about laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bunnies they are so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooooooooooooooooohhhh! So sweet !!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are great, super sweet
    With warm wishes Manon

    ReplyDelete

Follow by email, RSS, Google...

Archive/ Archivo

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews