Content

Aug 10, 2016

Introducing Little Miss Bunny

This has been the year of the bunny for me. I have lost track of how many bunnies have come into the world thanks to my trusty crochet hook and yarn. As I've mentioned in several posts, I started down this rabbit trail with Mo's Angie Bunny. And from there I took off!

As is so often the case I begin with a pattern but before too long I find myself making changes. That's what happened with the original Angie Bunny. I used a larger hook, different yarn, made the head moveable, added a little nose, and made the bunny able to sit. The legs have feet, and I changed the stitch count and pattern of the head and made the body a bit wider at the shoulders. And in addition to all of those changes I gave the bunny larger eyes and lop ears (some longer, some shorter) instead of sticky-up ears.

And thus was born, Little Miss Bunny. To read more please go to my new blog...



6 comments:

  1. Awww. I love reading the story of your babies, it's a crochet birth story, so sweet and interesting.

    They are adorable. And two of those will soon be adopted by us. (Like you, secretly, I want them for me more than my girls).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Silvia! Yes, very soon I will be packing them carefully and sending them on to their new home. They are excited to be going, but very glad they will be together for the journey. It's a little scary being packed in a dark box no matter how carefully and comfortably you are wrapped up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these bunnies are totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words!

      Delete
  4. So cute!!! I love their little shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which ones? ...the shoes crocheted on or the ones that can get lost? ha ha!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by email, RSS, Google...

Archive/ Archivo

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews