Content

Mar 2, 2017

Sachiko

Recently my husband and I watched a Netflix four part miniseries, Tokyo Trial, about the war crimes tribunal in Japan at the end of the Second World War. I knew absolutely nothing about the trials and the series captured my attention.

Not many days after viewing the series I stumbled on Sachiko: A Nagasaki Bomb Survivor’s Story by Caren Stelson, published in 2016. I found it through the Hoopla app through my local library. I like to listen to audio books when I take walks and in perusing what was available this title jumped out at me seeing as Japan and WW II were fresh on my mind.
To read more of this book review please go to my new wordpress blog ...Thanks! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by email, RSS, Google...

Archive/ Archivo

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews